Friday, June 2, 2017

May

It truly has been an amazing year.  Thank you all for sharing your children with me.  I have enjoyed my first year at Forest Creek!  I will have lots of precious memories of this school year.  The students have grown so much throughout the year and are truly ready to conquer fifth grade.  Remind them to be leaders and not followers.  Continue to encourage them to read 30 minutes or more each night.  Please refer to the fifth grade reading list I included in their report card envelopes for book recommendations. 

Thanks for the encouragement, all the special gifts, and support you have given me this year!  It means more than you can imagine.  Most of all, thank you for allowing me to teach your kids.  I have learned so much from them.  Have a fantastic summer!  

The first day of school is Tuesday, August 23rd.  The school hours will change to 7:40-2:55.


No comments:

Post a Comment